We’re so excited to announce that Camp Oneighty back this summer! Camp is one of our favorite times of year. We love getting away from the busyness of life and creating space to come face to face with God, and there’s no better place to do that than at Dry Gulch, USA. 

If your students have been to camp in the past, there will be a lot of the same elements of camp that they’ve come to love over the years- amazing worship experiences, challenging competitions, and tons of activities. But buckle up, because this year at Camp Oneighty you can expect the unexpected!

Camp Oneighty is happening on July 5th-9th for anyone ages 12-18, and the cost is only $179. Registration is now open and spots are limited, so be sure to sign up fast! For questions, you can contact us here.



What's the code?

For families of Church on the Move and students of Oneighty, the code is 23-45656.

I am from another church. Can I bring my youth group to Camp Oneighty?

Unfortunately we are only able to do Camp Oneighty for one week in the summer, and because we fill up all of the available beds with students from our church, we are unable to accommodate other churches at this camp.

What is the age range for Camp Oneighty?

12-18 years old is the age range for Camp Oneighty. If your student is going into 6th grade, but will already be 12 years old at the time of Camp, they are able to attend. 

If I need to cancel my studentʼs reservation, will I get a refund? 

Cancellations must be received by the Dry Gulch office no later than four weeks prior to the camp session in order to receive a refund of the full camp fee less the $100 non-refundable/non-transferable deposit per camper. All requests for refunds must be submitted in writing within 30 days of the cancellation. Allow approximately two to three weeks to process any applicable refunds.

Is the $100 deposit ever refundable? 

No. The $100 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable, unless the camper is on a waiting list. 

If my student has to come home early, is there a partial refund? 

It depends on the reason for leaving. In the case of illness (as determined by the camp nurse), the camp fees will be refunded on a per day basis. All refund requests must be submitted in writing within 30 days of the camp session.

In the case of dismissal due to continued behavioral problems or homesickness, camp fees will not be refunded. The camp will not be held responsible for travel expenses incurred in picking up the child.

The Camp Director reserves the right to dismiss any camper whose conduct becomes in any way detrimental to the best interest of the other campers. No refunds will be given in these cases.

Note: Each camper will be examined for head lice upon arrival. If nits or lice are present, campers will be turned away with no refunds issued.

When are the remaining camp fees due? 

Full balances are due Monday, June 5th. 

Medical Information 

Prescription medications need to be in the original bottle, with only the amount needed for the camper’s stay at Dry Gulch. All inhalers, nasal sprays, and epipens must be in the prescription box with the label and must NOT be expired. All prescription bottles should come in a Ziploc bag with a completed Dry Gulch Medication Form, which needs to be included in the bag.

Over-the-counter medications brought to camp will not be accepted at check-in. Designated medical professionals are available at the Nurses’ Station to dispense over-the-counter medication as needed. If an exception needs to be made for a camper taking Claritin, Zyrtec, Miralax, etc., call your Group Leader, Callie Turner, at 918-234-8122 for an OTC Authorization Form. No vitamins or herbs will be accepted without a doctor’s note. 

Do you give campers pain relievers if needed? 

Yes. Designated medical staff is available at the Nursesʼ Station to dispense over-the-counter medication as needed. 

Does my student have to turn in his medicine even if he knows when to take it and how much? 

Yes. Campers are allowed to bring prescription medications, but these must be turned in to the nurse at check-in (this includes inhalers). 

Are you able to provide special dietary needs such as no sugar, no candy, nothing with red dye in it, no fried foods, etc.? 

No. If the camper is under medical supervision by a doctor or allergic reaction is known, the parent will need to provide alternative food. An adult sponsor from our  group will be required to prepare the camper’s special meals.

Is there a nurse available at all times? Yes – Nurses are on staff 24 hours a day. 


Who is on staff during camp? 

The camp is staffed with a professional resident director, food service personnel, trained sponsors, a medical team, and 24-hour security. 

Phone Calls and Visitors 

May I call my student at camp? 

We are fully aware of our great responsibility in the care of your student. In case of an emergency, you will be notified immediately. Should campers need to contact parents, calls can be made through the camp office. Out of consideration for other campers and planned activities, incoming calls are not allowed except in case of emergency. The EMERGENCY ONLY number is 918-785-2850. 

Do you let homesick campers call home? 

Yes. Campers are allowed to call home. If a camper leaves camp for any reason, it is the responsibility of the parents to provide transportation home. Dry Gulch will not be held responsible for travel expenses incurred in picking up the child. 


Will there be transportation to and from Dry Gulch? 

Yes, all campers are required to ride the bus to and from Dry Gulch. 

What are specific activities the campers will be doing? 

Campers will be involved in a variety of activities including team competitions, basketball, go-karts, obstacle courses, bumper cars, and riding the carousel. If it rains, we have made other accommodations for them - they may play in the game room, watch movies in Town Hall, etc. 

Are campers bunked by age? What is the sponsor to camper ratio? 

Campers are bunked by request or with roughly their same age group. There is one sponsor per 7 campers in the bunkhouses. 

Can I bring my longboard, penny board, scooter, bicycle, or roller blades?

Dry Gulch is a great place to cruise around on a board, but unfortunately the sheer amount of people makes it dangerous for anything but foot traffic on property. We wish we could say yes, but we have to say no. If you bring one of these items, we will ask you to leave it at the church. If it makes it to camp, we will hold onto it for you until the end of the week. Also, does anyone still use roller blades?

Questions? Please contact us!

Phone: 918.234.8122

Email: hello@oneighty.com